Redding CA Bookkeeping and Tax Service

Child/Dependent Care Credit – Did You Know?

If you send your children to a summer day camp while you work or look for work, save your paperwork as you may be eligible for the IRS Child and Dependent Tax Credit. You may also qualify if you paid for someone to care for a child, dependent or spouse during the year.

The qualifying person can be a child under the age of 13 or a spouse or dependent who lived with the taxpayer for more than half the year, or someone who is physically or mentally not capable of caring for themselves.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *